"Yoga doesn't take time, it gives time" ~ Ganga White
Through private yoga, I teach busy professionals to find and harness space, freedom and ease —in their bodies, their minds and their lives.
THE PRIVATE SESSION
I have a passion for teaching private yoga. One-on-one. Just you and me. This means that I get to be fully and deeply present with you and only you. I get to devote 100% of my time, my focus, my skill and my energy to crafting a session that uniquely suits your body, your needs, and your goals. Most importantly, this means that YOU receive all of the attention and care that your body and your practice deserve.
Because of their personal nature, private sessions are well suited for anyone, but they can be especially effective if:
- You have or are recovering from an injury
- You have a specific goal
- You are a beginner and want to learn the basics the right way
- You want the convenience of practicing in your own home at a time that suits your busy schedule
- You want to deepen your practice and your experience
- You want to practice yoga but taking group classes at a studio isn't for you
- You want to work with a devoted teacher who will support you and keep you accountable
Yoga has an incredible ability to ignite, foster and enact transformation, and this is infinitely amplified during private sessions. The benefits of yoga are as unique as you are, but here are a few of my favourites:
More space. More time. Less stress. More energy. More focus. Less tension. More peace. More ease. Less pain. More freedom. More strength. Less conflict.
BOOKING A SESSION
I serve yogis in New York City and Seattle. Send an email to email@example.com to book a class or inquire. Classes can be held in your home, office or a rented studio space. For a full list of services, click here.